Terms & Conditions
Official (live) version.
Last update: October, 2018.
Welcome to the PM4NGOs PMD Pro+ platform. By proceeding to use this website you express your consent to, and agreement with, our Terms and Conditions as outlined on this page. PM4NGOs reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms and Conditions whenever this may be deemed appropriate. Please review these changes regularly as they may be modified from time to time.
By registering to PMD Pro+ you are agreeing to PM4NGOs holding the data supplied to send occasional e-newsletters & promotional emails. PM4NGOs takes your privacy seriously. We will keep your personal information private and secure and will not supply your details to third parties.
PM4NGOs reserves the right to block or prohibit anyone from using the PMD Pro+ platform.
PM4NGOs Generated Content
For Copyright purposes, PM4NGOs subscribes to the Creative Commons convention. You may use the information we create and content we post to our website, but we do request that you credit PM4NGOs as the author of this content.
PM4NGOs may provide links to other websites for the benefit of our members. PM4NGOs is not responsible for the content of other websites, nor do we endorse or guarantee any products or services offered by any external sites to which we provide links.
User Generated Content
PM4NGOs does not verify third party information posted on the PMD Pro+ platform. Statements and opinions provided on the website are not endorsed by PM4NGOs, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of PM4NGOs or its staff. PM4NGOs operates a policy of tolerance, inclusiveness, and interculturality. In order to make sure you respect others at all times, review and act according to the following Members’ Honor Code:
PMD Pro+ HONOR CODE
- You are responsible for all content you post to the platform. Remember that deleting content after it has been posted does not always rectify the problem.
- Do not post any content which is defamatory, abusive, illegal, or can be perceived as harassment.
- Do not post any content which infringes intellectual property rights.
- Be particularly careful to avoid “Microagressions”: Unintentional discrimination against marginalized groups or minorities.
- Do not post any links or content which may contain viruses or other malicious software.
- Respect others and the law.
- Do not post confidential information.
- In general, treat others as you would wish them to treat you.